Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Adoption

We got picked as an adoptive family. After an hour and half talk with a wonderful lady form the adoption center we are on our way to hopefully a very wonderful thing. They center picks out the adoptive parents along with the birth mothers and the birth mother picks the adoptive family. We have to do some fundraising to give them the first set of money so we can get out information out there. They normally place within 4 months after paperwork is turned in. If anyone has good fundraising idea's or things they have done in the past we would love ideas.

We are praying that everything will work out. After this last week it is very hard to look forward and see that this will work in his timing. On Thursday last week what I thought was my cycle starting early turned out to be the start of a miscarriage. After my last ultrasound and with the follicles being so small the clinic didn't cont with testing so neither did I. However Thursday morning I was hurting pretty bad which is normal with my cycles so I decided I was going to work through it because I had to much to do. After 2 hours at work the pain multipiled fast. After 10 mins the pain was so intense I couldn't even walk. I soon realized what the pain was from the previous 2 miscarriages. Luckily one of the CNA's came down for something and heard me crying in the therapy kitchen and got me help right away. I had an ultrasound and blood work later that day to confirm what was happening. Thanks to my wonderful husband I was able to make it until they could get me into the doctors office. The RE decided that it would be best to continue with the fertility treatment that I had already started. Thanks to all of the prayers by others. My pain  is tolerable and I was able to return to work however the emotional side is still affecting my life.
Thank you to all of you for your thoughts and prayers through all of these hard times.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you and hoping that this brings you your child to stay.

    ReplyDelete