Sunday, December 18, 2011

Life

We are leaving in 4 days to head back home. This will be the first Christmas that we get to go home since we moved. All tho I prayed and prayed that  I wanted a baby before the next Christmas all year long I seem to be at peace with God that this year was not the year however I have the hope of the future that is full of hope that someday soon we will have a forever child in our arms to hold forever.

We have a current home study however we have to have another one done. I goal is to get our application turned in Tomorrow along with our questioner from the adoption agency. I feel horrible because it has taken me so long to get it done. I hate feeling like I am the one making this take longer. There are some very good reasons as to why it is taking me so long. I feel like I can only share such a small portion of my life and journey and I don't like that. I want to be able to share the whole journey. One reason is because I know that there is family that reads my blog which limits just a small portion and part two the foster children living with me have so much going on and things that I would love to share as I think that it is an important part of my journey. However due to them being foster children I can't share.

I wish everyone a very Marry and Happy Christmas....I don't know if I'll be able write again before Christmas but hopefully I can share will we are on our trip.

Here's a picture of three of us since I am unable to show you the other two. I really wish I could because they are so cute....

No comments:

Post a Comment