Monday, March 5, 2012

Now that February is over and March is here I'm going to start a project "A month about me". During the month of March I will post information about me and things in my life. This way we can get to know each other a little better. So here is the first post of things you might not know about me.


My Favorite Word: Girly
My Least Favorite Word: Because
Noise I love: Ocean waves, Babies and kids laughing
Noise I hate: Silverware being rubbed together is just like nails on a chalk board
What are things I like: The Bible in one year book, being with my family, hanging out with friends, playing board or card games, playing just dance 1,2 or 3 on the Wii, sewing, putting puzzles together, scrap-booking, photography
What are things I don't like: Close-minded people, gossip
Profession I would like to attempt: Having my own photography studio (hopefully after we move I will be able to open one up)
Profession I would hate: Be a cop ( I just couldn't do it so I am very thankful to those who can)
An addiction I have: I really wish I could say it was the Bible but for some reason I have a hard time picking it up some days
How did my husband propose: He proposed on December 6th, 2008. It was his birthday and he had all of his family over.  It was 2 days after we found out that we lost our first baby. We had picked out the ring and I knew it was in but I didn't know that he had went and picked it up just hours before his party. I sent him out of the house so I could wrap his presents. Little did I know I was sending him to the store to get my ring.
My favorite places on earth are: The drive down Old Hwy 12 from Lewiston, ID to Mossula, MT
Dreams: To have a family through birth, adoption and foster care
My family: I have 5 sister, 2 step dads, my mom and my dad


No comments:

Post a Comment