Monday, January 10, 2011

Femara Treatment #1

Sorry for the late update. I talked with the RE last week and we talked about the prognosis and how fast it’s returning. The RE said that it’s just going to count to grow back. So we decided to proceed with the next med. I can start Femara without having to go to Seattle first. We're going to try Femara 10mg without Ovidrel (hCG trigger shot) first and if that doesn't work were going to try the next dose. If it doesn't work we decided to cont with Femara and try it with the trigger shot. If we go with the trigger shots we will have to go out to Seattle first for orientation on trigger shots. The trigger shots are the furthest we want to go with infertility treatments due to the cost and my medical condition. I have to wait until the end of this week and then I have to start taking Provera 10mg for a week and then start the Femara treatment. I’ll update you on the treatment as we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment