Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ultrasound Results

So the ultrasound showed that there was a 2 to 3cm spot of endometrioma in the left ovary again. Yes, again just a little over 2 months ago it was all cleaned out and removed and its already back. I have a phone appointment with the RE to talk about what she thinks. I don't know if they will start treatments or not however here is my thing. With the left side cont to be non-functioning this means that only 6 months of the year are even at chance of happening. (I know that I'm getting negative) If one month happens to fail that means that its slim to nothing chance and the treatments of course are spendy. I know that it all lays in Gods hands and he may/may not have a plan for us to have our own children. It makes life hard that when every month goes bye and there is nothing...its hard to keep faith (since 23 months have went bye with nothing). It just makes you feel like a failure and that you have let everyone down.
On another topic.....I love that my job is flexible and they allow you to bring your child with if you need to for some reason however it is very hard for those of us who are trying so hard to have what they have and to have to see other peoples children all day at work...I picked a Nursing home/Rehab center for reason...Hoping to avoid having to see babies all day long...I guess I was wrong. There is this one person who I frequently have to see that would like to just ship their child back oversea for someone less to take care (they have already set plans) and here I am so desperately wanting a child of my own. It is so hard to see this person and have to interact with them.

I just need to look at God for direction and give him my faith in him but it is just so hard....I'll update after I find out something from the RE.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Holly, I'm sorry. This news must be so frustrating! I am praying the RE has a good plan for you.

    ReplyDelete