Tuesday, April 5, 2011

He Gives and He takes away

On Saturday April 2nd, 2011 at 11:33am we welcomed baby JL into our family and on Monday April 4th, 2011 at 4:14pm we had to return baby JL back to him birth mom. It was the most wonderful 3 days of our lives but we need prayers. We got the call on Thursday afternoon that we would be getting this wonderful 4 day old baby. We praised god for finally answering our prayers after 2 1/2 years. But then on Monday at 3:54pm we got the call that we had to return him due to the judges ruling. We are so thankful that we got to spend 3 wonderful days with baby JL but we don't understand why we had to give him back so soon. Pleases pray for us to have the strength to make it through the next couple of days. We know that god has a plan for this little boy and we just pray that he stays safe.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so, so very sorry. This is absolutely heartbreaking. I cannot even begin to imagine. Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you. I can't even being to imagine what you are going through right now. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I will for sure keep you in my prayers during this time of loss for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking for you. You and your hubby are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete