Thursday, February 9, 2012

100th Post....Nothing Is Impossible with God

Nothing is Impossible with God when you believe.

After 1 year and 7 months and 100 posts later my infertility life has not changed much as we are still awaiting the day we will hold a child in our arms forever.

However over this time my faith and relationship with God has grown in huge ways.

Psalm 18:2
The Lord is my rock and fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

I love this movie as it makes me feel like I am not alone. This is one of my favorite clips from the movie Facing the Giants but I feel exactly like this man. One of the things he tells God is so be it if you don't want me to have children. Later when his wife comes out he ask her if the Lord never  gives us children will you still love him. I have thought long and hard about that statement since the first time I watched this movie and it has been something weighing on my heart over the last year. A month ago I asked God to take all of my burdens away and he did. I have never felt so amazing. However it was so hard to really give all of my burdens to him. As I have so desperately wanted a child of my own to hold in my arms forever. It has been a long hard 4 year journey but I can honestly tell Jesus Yes I will still love you.


God even  tho there are times that I don't think I am strong enough to make it through this journey I will never give up on you. I know that you are always with me and will never leave my side. At times I will tell myself this is not going to work before I even start it however I need to give it a chance because it could be the answer to our prayers.


God I know  there is time of hurt and need and it is so hard sometimes to make it through those times. I understand that you having a prefect timing with things that happen in our lives even tho it sometimes is so hard to see. God you are truly amazing and I will continue to pray daily as I have seen with my own eyes that miracles do happen and prayers are answered. God I will wait for the day and God my fields are prepared as I wait for the rain.


God I will go as far as you need me to no matter how hard it is going to be. When things are wonderful and dreams are coming true. I will praise you and when things gets hard and I can not pick myself up off of the ground I will praise you.


God I'm going to give you my very best.  God when I ready to quit push me to go further No matter what. I want to give you the best of me.

Lastly one of my new favorite songs....










No comments:

Post a Comment