Thursday, February 9, 2012

29 Ways in 29 Days Cont.....

Be the hands and hearts of Jesus during the month of Feb. Our local radio station is hosting this and I thought I would pass it on to others as I think it is something easy and simple to remind us of the good things in this world.


Here is today's......
February 9 - Pay it Forward - Like the Positive Life Radio Drive Thru Difference. 


Drive Thru Difference-Our radio station does this every couple of months where over a two day stretch they encourage you to pay for the persons order behind you. Some people stay to watch the persons reaction, others just leave and some leave a note for the next person. I have done this before and it is so fun today and I will always remember the look of the ladies face at the window when I asked her how much the persons order is behind me because I would like to pay for their order to make a difference in someones life.

No comments:

Post a Comment