Wednesday, June 13, 2012

One Month

In one month we will be loading our truck up to travel on our new journey. I'm really so excited because when we get down there we can work on starting our home study once we find a place to live. I have lots of people asking us why we are moving...While there is 2 reasons. #1 my hubby needs a full time job as he's current job is seasonal and part time. #2 we are chasing our long awaited dream of adoption.

Its so hard sitting here doing nothing to start our family when we want a family of our own so badly. Since we finished our last injection of famera back so long ago. It really hasn't been more than a few months. I honestly can't even remember right now. That's how much the idea of hope to have our own is out of my mind. We haven't even cycled since then we started the injections last year. So I'm sure my body is so off kilter it doesn't even know what it is suppose to do so it's beyond hopeless. I can't say them we might not ever try again with fertility treatments but at this time I don't feel lead by God that this is the way to go and with my current back injury it would be a bad thing if I got pregnant.

I'm so EXCITED I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT......The adoption agency received our paperwork that we mailed off last week :)
Now just waiting for the next step of the way......

No comments:

Post a Comment