Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Time is flying...

Two weeks from tomorrow we will be loading up the moving truck. Time is going so fast. This weekend we are hosting another adoption fundraiser/Yard Sale. Last time we made over $1000 were hoping to beat that.
This past week.....
We packed and packed
We searched high and low for boxes... and still need more
Packed for us and our dogs for our trip to South Dakota
My best friend got married to an amazing man. She was gorgeous

The Bride and Groom

The Wedding Party




Driving down hwy 12 which goes from Lewiston, ID to Mossula, MT reminds me how wonderful God is and how pretty God made this world....pst...my GPS clocked me going 174 mgh in my swagger wagon. (Anyone who know's hwy 12 know's that this is not possible ;) Your lucky to go 60 for more than .002 of a mile before having to slow down to 35 again. This is a 200 mile stretch that takes about 4-5 hours to get through. It is amazing tho. This time I saw my first mouse in there. It was right along the road.
Taken at 5 AM




And the packing....



2 comments:

  1. I am sad you guys are leaving, but I know God has great things in store for you in your next chapter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are going to miss you guys too. He does have plans and we can't wait

      Delete