Monday, October 8, 2012

My New Fashion Statement


Yesterday morning I was on my way out to my car when my foot rolled of the edge into the uneven edge. Next thing i knew I was screaming that I broke my foot. After getting back into the house thanks to the help of my wonderful husband. I kept it raised and iced all day. Today it was worse. Yesterday I could put some weight on it and today I couldn't do it without. Lots of pain so I broke down and went to the doctor. Well it's a possible fracture but there is to much swelling to be sure so it's splinted for 3 to 5 days then re-x-ray. However until then it lots if ice, ibuprofen and keeping my leg up and no weight bearing.

1 comment:

  1. I was just about to write you something and your post went down. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and hope that things are working out!

    ReplyDelete