Monday, December 27, 2010

New Pain

Over the last week I have started having pain on the right side and it is just like the pain that started on the left side. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying that it is not another cyst. I'm hoping the doctor will call me back tomorrow and send me in for an ultrasound to check to make sure there is not another cyst starting to grow. The pain is not anything like the last one but if we can get it early I can take meds to try to make it go away before it gets bad.

I have to call and schedule an RE phone appointment yet but I'm waiting to see what is going on with this first. I'll keep you updated if I find anything out.

I've been super busy working on the basement trying to get it finished before I start some classes in Jan for 3 weeks because I'll have no free time. We are about half way done. We have to seal the floor and paint one more wall and then lay carpet and move things out so we can finish the 3rd room in the basement and then prime the wall in the one room upstairs which is a long awaited room for a little one and hopefully some day soon we will be able to paint it a color and fill the room with a special little one.
The Soon to be Photography Room
 The stairs to the basement
 The soon to be family room


1 comment:

  1. I love the bright colors! I hope you are able to feel some relief from the pain soon.

    ReplyDelete