Monday, December 6, 2010

Vision is back YAYAH

My vision is back to normal thanks to the wonderful doctors. Last time it took from Jan to Sept and this time less then 2 weeks. We found the answer....after the big scare of a possibility of having CA. It is something so simple and is fixed by my new best friend called a bottle of eye drops. When I was getting ready to leave the doctor on Wednesday with no answer in hand (I believe it was God's timing) my eyes starting blurring everything out. It has been just like when you take a car in to get it fixed that it doesn't do it for the mechanic. Well for the past year it has never done it well I was at the office but thanks to God it happened. They quickly went back to the room and come to find out that one of the top layers of my eye (not visible to the naked eye) was shivering up which was why my vision would go fast and could come back so fast. They figured it out that my eye is having a reaction to chemicals in the air and which is why after I go to some places they tend to bother me more. The doctor said its is more likely to be a problem in the winter since the air is dry it is more like to pick up the chemicals. For the first few days I have to put drops in a min of 6x a day to wash the chemicals out. Its nasty what comes out sometime. When they put the drops in at the doctors office there was a gray/white stuff that came out..its icky but now there is nothing come out. I can tell if I forget the drops because my eyes start to get pain full but I can live with this answer and I'll just have to move to a state with nice moist weather and it will be all better.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm glad your eyes are doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...Its hard to take pictures for people when I really can't see what I'm doing :)

    ReplyDelete