Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Femara Treatment #1

ITS A GO :)
After my long awaited u/s that was 45 minutes late....and more on and on...Lets just say my bladder was in more than word can say pain for almost 2 hours. They came out and told me I had to do blood work...I knew then that it was over and not a go because that meant that the cyst is larger then 15mm. We'll it was bigger and I really thought that when she called me it would be a no go but she told me that they decided it was a go...I said what she said its a go....YAYAYAYA!!!!!! Praying that it works....My next ultrasound is the 11th. I start Femara today.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!! Come on, Femara!

    We don't have our go-ahead just yet; I have to take a blood test tomorrow to confirm if I have an active cyst on my ovary. They seem to think it is active, but we're believing that God can take care of it. :)

    ReplyDelete