Friday, February 18, 2011

Femara Treatment #1

So confusing and a very emotional ride....Wednesday night the nurse called and said that the ultrasound confirmed that there was no change and that I did not respond. They were to be calling me Thursday to set up the meds for the next treatment and I was suppose to go get the new meds. However that's not quick what happened. They called Thursday afternoon to tell me that the RE looked at again the u/s again and is thinking that we missed the surge and that it might of worked or it still could not of worked to. Nothing like an emotional ride but here is the other half. After the Friday u/s on day 12 they called me Monday and said it didn't work and that I could go back for an ultrasound which was Wednesday or just wait for it to come. However knowing that it doesn't come on its own I opted to pay the extra $300 to just do the u/s so we could just get started on the next cycle. So I was a bad waiting mother to be and skipped the things I was suppose to do because I was just exhausted and just wanted to get the extra sleep I've been needing. The worst part was Tuesday there was a possible pos. OPK but it wasn't as dark but it was almost there and the closet it has ever been but after they confirmed Wednesday night it did work I just gave up. Then we I got that call on Thursday that was not what I was expecting I starting getting mad at myself for skipping needles to say I will never do that again but its hard when it is such an emotional ride. I have to go in for labs on Wednesday to see what happened. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment