Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Femara Treatment #1

Femara Treatment #1 is a failure...Yes that dreaded call from the RE with the ultrasound results after a bad emotional weekend. It was the perfect way to start off my week. Only 8 and all pretty small...I have to go back in for an ultrasound tomorrow to confirm it didn't work then off to the next dose but only higher this time. Side effects have been 12lbs of weight gain, more abnormal pain then normal and never ending hunger part of the day and then the other half of the day I'm so full I don't want to eat anything. I'll try to update tomorrow after I find something out.

2 comments:

  1. i'm sorry it didn't work. though i am confused about the u/s results, though- is your RE considering 8 follicles a failure?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes because there we small and I didn't ovulate.

    ReplyDelete