Monday, March 7, 2011

Sailing Through The Storm

Sailing Through The Storm
By Matthew Chadwick

Lord, I am worn from the weather, the raging waves
That beat against the life I awaken to each day.
I know You are good, and You will never forsake
But it is hard to see You working, in the waves great wake.
So to the Lord I will lift my voice, calling out in my time of need.
I cannot navigate this ship alone, so to You, O Lord, I give the lead.
Lord, hear my prayer, I cry out in distress,
The waves of the storm seem never to rest.
Yet I know You are the Master of the waves
And into Your hands I commit my life this day.
Amen.

Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and he brought
them out of their distress. He stilled the storm to a whisper; the waves
of the sea were hushed.
Psalm 107:28-29 NIV

1 comment: