Friday, November 2, 2012

22 Days Of Thanks and Giving

Nov 2: Well today I was having so much fun it was hard to stop myself from doing it all in one day.
           1st: I helped a little kind man with he's shopping cart. He was so thankful and kept trying to offer me something for helping him. I told him no thank you several times. I told him I was doing it because I wanted to give to someone today.
           2nd: Let others go first at a 4-way stop
           3rd: I put a box of popcorn and put $2.00 for the redbox movie inside of the box. I wanted to wait and watch to see who was going to take it but it was to hot to sit in the car today.

There were many more things I did but this one was my favorite.

The sticky says:
Every day we are called to small thing with great love
Mother Teresa




Today I am thankful for the ability to have dreams. Last night I had the best dream ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment