Saturday, November 24, 2012

Finish of 25 Days of Thanks and Giving

Sorry for the last of posting the  finally days.....

Nov 13th - 25th

We had family come down for a week so things got busy. So I will post pictures of the baskets we delivered and my thanks giving day basket I delivered.

These are some kids baskets I made


Some Fruit/Veggie Baskets

This is my Thanksgiving Day Basket
I had everything you could need for a meal. The 2 blue bags had
the cold things inside of them.

 My original plan was to give it to a family. However I gave it 
to a big family instead. I know it wasn't near enough food but its
what I could give. I have told about this lady who cooks food for the 
homeless everyday on her own. She used this church to cook and 
server in. So that is where I donated the food to.

 There are the dogs helping me deliver this is when we did
the first baskets I had made.

There was many things I done along the way but these were some of the big ones. I love the feeling of giving and it is one of my favorite things to do. I will continue to give. I know it can't be everyday because we can't afford it everyday with trying to save for our adoption but I will give every last penny I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment