Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Adoption Progress

Yesterday the adoption agency called and we are approved for the second training as long as I could get a letter from my back doctor. The letter needed to say that the injury to my back will not affect my ability to parent. That letter was faxed to them this morning :) Second class here we come. Last weekend of January's you can't come fast enough.

This week has been a rough week for our family so the positive couldn't of come at a better time. I know that this time of year is very busy but if you have a few extra seconds we could use some prayers. My Husbands grandpa past away on Dec 17th. My husbands dad was diagnosed with cancer last week and on Tuesday found out that they are doing surgery on Jan. 14th to remove the cancer.

Wish All of you a very Merry and Happy Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment