Thursday, December 27, 2012

God is so Amazing

Today we had our 1st home study visit. I was assuming it would be the say old 3 visits about 2 hours each. Well I was very wrong. The visit lasted about 20 minutes and we only have to meet one more time to sign paperwork. Wow, Wow, Wow. We should have a copy of our home study to review by this weekend. I am really hoping that by the end of January that our home will be filled with wonderful foster babies. Sitting in the house all day by myself is getting really old. However, this means I gotta get my butt in gear and get working on the rest of my cloth diapers this weekend. The hold up has been getting my machine to start working again. It likes to quite every once in awhile. God is so Good and Amazing :)
Hope for the future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment