Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas This Year

I've been working on a post since the beginning of November about how I expecting this Christmas to be different. However, I just can't get it out into words. My feelings about this Christmas keep changing so I'm not really getting anywhere. So I'm going to go a more positive outlook instead of why is has gone from happy to sad.  Normally I don't bullet but I think it will be easier.
-First things our first sweet baby got to celebrate its 4th birthday in heaven with God.
-This Christmas I get to be with my Dad and my Oklahoma Family. It has been 10 years since I have got to spend Christmas with my Dad.
-This Christmas although we are empty handed once again we have finally made headway on becoming licensed foster parents in Oklahoma.
-We have new hope with our adoption agency that we will hopefully have a little one in our hands or on the way by next Christmas.

Being positive is very hard some years however, I know that God has a plan for us. Although the timing has changed I still have hope for the future and Gods plan for us. I wish you'll a very Happy and Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment