Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another 2 pounds

So yesterday I had one of my pink shirts on and I realized that it seemed really lose so I stepped on the scale and since I'm suppose to be proud of every pound I lose...Then I guess I should be happy that I'm down another 2lbs. My BMI needed to be under 40 to increase my chance and I'm there...I've been under 40 for a week now without going back over it. I really wish I could be down where I need to be....I have to admit I actually miss wearing my rings....but I refuse to resize them before I plateau in weight where I'm suppose to be. I also had to go through my closet and get ride of the clothes that don't fit anymore.....Even the ones I kept that still fit are driving me crazy because I constantly have to pull them up...rrrr...the one thing I hate about losing weight is being between sizes.....2 pounds this week isn't bad considering I haven't been able to exercise and eat right because of my pain...I keep praying that it will go away and that god will give me the strenght to keep going through this for the chance of a baby......

Sorry to you out there reading this who are pregnant or have a little one but I don't mean anything against you its just feelings I have some times...Sometimes especially when my pain is really bad.....It is so hard to look at them or to see a little baby is someones arms...Its not because I don't think they shouldn't have one or that there bad people...Its just so hard to understand why some of us have to go through so much to have a little one and for some people its as easy as 1,2,3. Its hard some days because almost everyone I know has a little one or is expecting a little one and sometimes they don't understand why its hard to be around them.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the loss of two more pounds! And know that your emotions toward other moms and/or pregnant women, while not fun, are completely normal when dealing with IF. Every time I get consumed by those emotions (yes, I still get them even though we have been blessed with Kendry), I ask God to give me strength and wisdom. I may never know why we have had to struggle with IF, but I know without a doubt that God can use our struggle for His purpose. We're still praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very true....I have been reading other blogs and they say the same thing...Thank You...Hope to see you Wednesday

    ReplyDelete