Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Surgery

Update from my appointment. We talked about my pain and they did an exam there today and things totally weren't feeling normal. They kept asking me if I could be pregnant and they did a test after the exam to to make sure. The doctor said that he would like to have an ultrasound done to see if there are any changes they can see from the ultra sound. There are 3 spots of pressure on the inside and their not sure what is cause them beside the left ovary is filled with endometrium. Depending if they find out anymore info on the ultrasound they could possible have to take out an ovary. The surgery is schedule for the 26th at 1pm. I'll have to be off of work until at least that Friday but if they have to cut me open more then I could have to be off for up to 2 weeks min. I got my wish that they meds didn't work but I'm hoping that its not really bad and that they don't have to take everything. I'll update when I find out more info from the ultrasound on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment