Saturday, October 9, 2010

A long Awaited Goodbye to 20s, Hello and Goodbye 18s and A long awaited HELLO to 16s

A quick update from my Phone appointment on Wednesday with Dr. Thyre and update on the title.

On Wednesday I talked to Dr. Thyre on the phone about my pain level and how bad it is getting and on long it is lasting. She said that she wants to try 2 new meds first and see if they work to get ride of and to keep the pain away. If they don't then their going to do surgery to look inside and see what is going on. I started the 2 new meds and the pain still seem to be there but I know it wont work that fast. Dr. Thyre told me that she would have a nurse call me once a week to check and see how the meds are working. They are so wonderful at SRM. They know my goals and they are doing everything they can to help me get there. Most doctors blow off the pain and just say that I'm going to have to live with it if I wants children but they don't understand how much it affects my life. For the last 2 weeks I have been getting only a total of 3 hours of sleep a night and the pain wipes me out so bad that I get ready and go to work and by noon I'm doing everything to keep going. I also haven't been able to exercise and I'm not eating much until the last 2 days. They understand there what my goal is and they want me to get there and they want me to see my get to that 35 BMI because they know that's whats best to make it happen and best for a baby. I love that they are trying to help me. I kinda don't want the meds to work in a way because I want to know whatz causing all of the pain instead of masking the symptoms.

But I do want the meds to start working because I really miss exercising....I never though I would say that...but I love it...I want my AB Coaster tho because I need to firm up my stomach...I love that its getting smaller but I really need to firm it up....So that leads to my title....Last week I put all of my 20s into a basket and some 18s in but I just couldn't get into the 16s. Now this weekend goodbye to all but one pair of 18s (I love them to much) and hello to almost all of my 16s. A friend gave me some 16s that she had and they all fit but one and all of the ones I have fit......Now I'm just waiting to say hello to all of my 14s which I haven't wore since I got really sick in college and lost 40 pounds in a month....I haven't seen them since then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment