Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm moving on up....

Woohooo!!!!!!! Yesterday I got my lifting weight limit moved up from 10 pounds to 20 pounds. This could not of came at a better time. God is defiantly watching over me. I was getting really worried with getting so close to our class that I was still gonna be at 10#. Its been at 10# for about 4 months that's a gallon of milk.
More good news is yesterday I checked the list of waiting family's and its now to 8 families. That means after our class we will have higher odds of being picked. One benefit we have is we will be one of the few younger families and I will be the youngest on there. I'm not sure how many in our class so depending on that our odds will change but there have been a lot of matches over the last few weeks :) Hope it keeps going that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment