Friday, August 24, 2012

We're getting closer :)

With our class coming up in just 7 weeks!!!!!!!! I am getting beyond exciting that we will be expecting a baby as soon as God has planned. We have been working on getting the baby room ready. I have been washing all of our baby boy and girl clothes. So that they are ready when ever the baby or babies come. We have picture to hang up and have to get the changing table set-up as soon as we get it from my dads house. We still need stuff but we have most of the major things. The only other major thing we could need is possibly another bed if we were to get twins. We have 2 infant car seats (one is very pink and girly so if we were to get 2 boys we'll have to find a cover) and a double stroller.  Since I turned in our paperwork just a short while ago. There have been 4 families that have been matched with a birth mother and some of which could already be holding a baby in their arms. It is amazing how amazing God is. This only leaves 10 family on the waiting list. With our class 7 weeks away I would have faith that a few more could be possibly matched. I'm not sure how many other families are signed up for our class and if they are all in the same spot. Some families wait to complete their home studies after the class. We are currently waiting on approval of our home study.
My husband keeps making fun of me because I keep walking around the house singing..."I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, I know, I know, I know I finally get to be a mother soon." How could I not be dancing and signing around the house. We are closer then we have ever been.

Pictures coming soon.........

No comments:

Post a Comment