Friday, August 31, 2012

Dreams...

Last night I had a wonderful dream....
Warning...(My Husband Says I have the weirdest dreams...but those are the ones that come true.)
The dream started with us at the hospital and we were there with 3 other couples to pick up our babies just 4 short weeks after our class. We all got called back at the same time. There was a man in front of us who got to meet his baby first. His wife was out of town, so he was trying to understand everything he need to do for his new son. After he left it was our turn to meet our new child. (I missed the part of the dream about call and what we would be getting). It was the most beautiful baby boy. His name was Rick (His mom named him this because his dad's name was buck). He was the sweetest thing and he's mother was so nice. She was telling us about his 2 brothers that were older. My husband oddly asked her if she was wanting to up them up for adoption too...That's were it ended.
When my husband woke up I told him when we get our baby do not ask the mother that question. I told him she could get mad and take the baby away....
Maybe this wasn't just a simple dream...Maybe it was just a dream....Only God knows.

Our class is only 6 weeks away......

No comments:

Post a Comment