Friday, August 17, 2012

One step closer

With less than 8 weeks to go until our class I'm starting to wonder if we're going to get everything done on time. With being able to do very little due to my back it makes it so hard to get very much done. A big thank you do my family that has been helping get the house ready for our little one that could already be growing inside his/her birth mothers stomach. We pray each and every day that if the baby or babies are already growing that they get the nutrients they need to grow strong and healthy.

Yesterday we went and got finger printed at the jail. While I was getting my finger prints done one of the inmates was seating on the bench (cuffed) doing the potty dance waiting for me to get done with my prints so he could go potty. Poor guy had to wait almost 20 minutes from when I got in there and Jacob had already got his done. I would be so angry if I had to wait 40 minutes to pee. I am grateful that I have my own free will to pee when I want and need to.

Yesterday was a huge step closer. We got our home study packet of paperwork and money delivered. I wasn't about to stick 3 weeks worth of paperwork in the mail. Since my hands have paid the price and are covered in paper cuts. I decided I was driving them there myself. Plus the agency is about 40 minutes from my house one way. Second of all it gave me a reason to check out some of my favorite stores while I was there.
The Paperwork
 The Agency
It was so nice to meet the workers and actually put a face to a name.


Update Pictures on the House....
Sneak Peak....
                           
  Bathroom Floor Do You see the layers
 That's Tar Under there....


The Bathroom had linoleum on the walls. 
That bright orange and black I'm sure looked beautiful with that green flooring
                    
                                                           The sanding in the works



                                                              The bathroom in the works


 Added a ceiling vent

Our soon to be bedroom

 I LOVE this color

My dad painting 

The soon to be baby room

 Opening up a new item


No comments:

Post a Comment