Friday, August 3, 2012

Paperwork Time

The paperwork packet arrived Monday as I pulled it through the other side of the mailbox as the mailman placed it in there. I have been working it on every spare minute it possible. Almost everything that is left is has to wait on others. I hate having to wait on others as they don't understand every day that we have to weight only breaks my heart more. Several paper cuts later and pills of pen ink we are almost done with what can be done. I even got the birth mom letter done today. I was thinking it was going to be the hardest thing to write. But God answered my prayers and gave me the words to write. It stills need some editing but it's there. When I'm done, I'll share. As I think it is an important part of this journey.  We have to wait for our  background check appointments, doctors appointments to fill out the medical part and lots of copies to make. I also have our profile page to get done which is next on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment