Thursday, September 6, 2012

Sweet Baby

Sweet Sweet Baby or Babies...
Your room is finally finished for the most part. There are a few things we still need and things we can't finish until you are here.  Sweet baby we are so ready for you and pray daily for you and your birth mother. We are hoping you are already growing in your mommy's tummy. My heart prays that you'll be here before Christmas but my heart knows it could be next Christmas before you are here. We wait patiently everyday for you. We have 5 weeks until our class. We are so excited. Next week we are going shopping to find a take home outfit for you just in case you come without much notice. This year we get to spend our 3 year anniversary looking for things for you. Have I said how excited I'm getting.....
I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that our background checks come back before our class so that we can officially be on "the waiting list" so your birth mother can pick us out. We know that God will pick the most perfect time for you to come but just know I'm not going on any trips until your here. I'm not gonna miss the chance by being out of town. Sorry Family. Your gonna have to wait to see us.

So here's the nursery pictures.....


 The Swing we put together this week
 Rennie testing our the swing to make sure it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment