Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Endocrinologist

Today I meet with the endocrinologist for the first time. It is one of the best appointments I've had in a long time. She is going to test my thyroid and do a 2 hour glucose tolerance test but the good news is that she would not even consider me pre-diabetic from my blood sugars from this last week. However after my surgery (hopefully this Friday) I will try taking metformin again to see if it will help keep things level and hopefully lose weight. I am also going to meet with the nutritiousness at the hospital and hopefully I can get some more ideas. Tomorrow I am getting the labs and glucose test done so hopefully they turn out good. I have my pre-surgery labs tomorrow so hopefully they come back better than last week so I can have surgery this week. I am so ready for some relief from pain and discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment