Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sept 11th



I know that this is an old video but I think its powerful. These videos all make my heart ache for the people who died that day. I pray for their friends, family and co-worker. So many people lost their lives and even tho it is so hard to think about God has a plan for all of the peoples lives that were lost.

I am so great-full to all the people who server our country today, tomorrow and yesterday. I am so great-full for their families as well.

I still remember Sept 11th like it was yesterday. I was standing by the door at school ready to go into class. When one of the kids said they saw there was a plan that crashed into a building on TV right before he left for school. Once we were in school we started asking about it. So our first period teacher turned on the T.V to see what was happening. I remember throughout the day the teachers would let us watch the TV and then would talk to us about what was going on. I remember that I felt scared for all of those people. It is a day in my life I will never forget. I did a project at school on 9-11 that year. I still have the newspapers from those days and weeks and months after. I also have video from the news reports hoping someday I  will be able to tell my grand kids about it as they read it in their history books.

I think 9-11 have build a stronger faith and family as a nation and even tho what happened that day is devastating and has changed our lives as a nation forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment