Friday, September 21, 2012

Surgery Is A Go

I haven't heard back from yesterday that I'm not having surgery after redoing all my blood work so I am taking that surgery is a go. I have to be there at 7:45 and surgery is at 9:45. It takes an hour to get there and an hour back if we don't hit rush hour. I'm really not looking forward to the hour drive home. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying that it will go smoother than planned. Both the doctor and I have a feeling that the surgery is going to get more complicated then planned and could possible end in a total hysterectomy which means their will be no chance of every having our own kids. I'm fine with that if that is God's plan for us and I've accepted it. However, this is the first doctor that has ever looked at it as a possibility. The other doctors just kept saying I'm to young. You have lots of time left to keep trying. I wanted to believe them but this is surgery number 5. Having to have surgery every year is not very ideal and every surgery just increases the chance and the amount of endometriosis there is and could be. Off I go to pick up my loving family that will be there with me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment