Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Gods Amazing Grace

Revelation 3:8
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
I know your works: behold, I have set before you an open door, and no man can shut it: for you have a little strength, and have kept my word, and have not denied my name.

God works in amazing ways and it is so amazing when you can see it and feel it right in front of your own eyes. Last week after 3 days of straight crying and I couldn't even hold it in out in public anymore. I finally prayed to God and asked him to take all of my burdens off of my shoulders. I couldn't do it on my own with and I needed his faith to make it through the next couple of weeks. I am know sitting at home childless once again, unable to work with so many unanswered questions up in the air. Its so hard to be patient and wait for Gods timing with things. We feel like god is really telling us that now is the time to move back home however I will continue to pray for guidance with the right answer. I really need to take the time to listen to him and keep my eyes open to his answers.
While I've been sitting at home I have been watching some of my favorite movies to help me keep on track to and to help me remember when you give god your whole heart not just part and live through him that he will answer prayers in his timing.

My Favorite Movies
Facing the Giants
Letters to God

No comments:

Post a Comment