Sunday, January 8, 2012

Injection Number 3

On Thursday afternoon I had injection number 3 done. I had only minor side effects with the last two however I can tell when it is wearing of as I get very nausea and the cramping gets worse. However this time I am not so lucky. It started the same as last time minimal lower back pain after the injection however Friday night the pain just kept getting worse and worse. I started having back spams and I was thinking I would just sleep it off as I probably transferred someone wrong at work. I kept waking up during the night with server back pain to wait up Saturday morning not being able to stand up. I made myself get up and getting ready and head to work. I came home for lunch I could not even stand up right as it was very pain full and I felt like my body was frozen in that position. As the day went on I could not sit, lay down or stand up as each one had its different pains. As of Saturday night my lower back was swollen and I had strange marks all the way up my back. Sunday Morning after an emergency call to the chiropractor and lots of stretching at home and pain relieving cream all over the back it only got worse. As now I can feel my tail bone area and my upper back however I can not feel anything in between its just a numb sensation in that part. I will be calling my doctor first thing tomorrow morning when they open. I still have 3 more injections to go at this point to I'm unsure what they are going to do from this point. Temporary paralysis is one of the side effects. I will give an update as soon as I know anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment