Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rock Bottom

I though I have hit rock bottom before but man I really need GOD to help me through this next week. As everything in my life is all changing at once and I can't do it by myself. I have spent the last 3 days of my life crying. I don't like doing bullets but I think it will be easier.
  • First life change in the last 3 weeks  ago we found out that my husband will be losing his jobs as his company is closing his store. We have no idea of when his last day of work is. We are keeping our fingers crossed to see if he can find another job here or we will be picking up and moving back to South Dakota or Oklahoma.
  • We having been waiting for the Realtor to come and give us a value on our house to see if we could sell our home and come out even with all the expenses of selling our home. We should know by the end of the week.
  • I am almost guaranteed a job back in South Dakota and have already been through phone interviews. Once they give me an offer the job is mine but where waiting to do that until we find out if we are selling our home this year or next year.
  • I have been very sick over the last two weeks what was though to be a server since infection and have been on antibiotics for almost 2 weeks. This weekend I started having server back pain and couldn't really move. The pain has only got worse and has spread throughout the whole body. I finally broke down and took the pain killers the doctors offered my after refusing several times. However yesterday afternoon the doctor told me I am not allowed to work at this point as my reflex are not even working. I am currently being tested for Kidney failure.
  • We have been told over the last two weeks that the kids living with us are leaving and then there not and then they are and it kept going back and forth. It is finally official that they are moving on Sunday. I'm not happy about it but it is out of our hand.
All these things pulled together have me totally stressed out. Not only does my husband not have a job but now I can not work until they think it is safe for me to return which could be next week or months from now. We are losing the kids who have been living with us for over 9 months. I really need GOD help through is situation as it is so much change happening fast and I am now ordered to bed rest.

2 comments:

  1. Lifting you up in prayer this week, Holly. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask.
    "My flesh and my heart faileth; but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever." -Psalm 73:26

    ReplyDelete