Friday, September 3, 2010

Glucose Monitor Follow-up

I had my appointment on Thursday for the follow-up on my glucose monitor I wore for 3 days. The doctor said that all my levels were within normal range and since I didn’t have a hypoglycemic episode they have to do more test to see if they can find out what is happening. On Tuesday I have a 2 hour glucose tolerance test to see how I do. I already know I’m going to fail since my fasting levels are so high already. My blood pressure has been staying in the 130’s over 80’s with just 2 high readings which is good because I’m on the lowest dose possible right now and only taking it one time a day. They do know that the reason I’m having both of these issues are from having PCOS but they need to know what is going on so they can try to correct it. I’ll let you know how my 2 hour test goes on Tuesday.


Glucose 118 (goal <100) Insulin 21 (<10)

No comments:

Post a Comment