Sunday, September 19, 2010

Update from the past week

I went to my follow up from my recent lab results and I've decided to try to control it without meds due to the risk the meds would have on a baby. I'm putting trust in gods hands that I can get through this without the meds with his help. God has been my biggest help through this battle. I look to him for answers and guidence in what to do in every sistuation.
I also talked with my doctor from SRM. She wants me to come back in December to see her again and redo all my lab work and if things look good then we can start the fertility meds. I'm giving my life to God and when he's ready I'll be ready and waiting and if this is not his plan then I pray that he well show me the right way. I have lots to work on and lots of battles to fight but I have the faith that god with give me the faith to fight them.

No comments:

Post a Comment