Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wonderful Update...Good news for once

I started on at 232lbs and a waist of 52" and BMI of 42.7. My first goal was to get down 10lbs so I could get my BMI under 40 and 2nd goal to get to a BMI of 35 which means I need to lose 30 to 40lbs. It’s been 3 weeks since I've seen the doctor and not even a week since I meant with the nutritionist I am almost to a BMI of 40...40.7 to be exact and down 3" in my waist and down to 227.3lbs..I haven't switched everything over to my new diet but my goal this last week was 4 days of 60minute of exercise and my goal this week is 5 days of 60 minutes. I've have a ton of new recipes to try out that are high protein and low crab. I can't wait...Honestly I never thought I would actually lose enough weight to get my BMI down where she wants it because nothing else has ever worked but to be down 3" and only down 5lbs gives me tons of hope and it’s all coming off were it needs to before we wanted to start treatment. I think if I’m there before the end of the year I’m still goanna wait to I can be the healthiest possible. GO GO GO that’s all I can say I'm so motivated and if my husband doesn’t want to do it...it doesn't bother me anymore because I see my results. On Friday he was sitting on the couch eating pizza and chips and then wanted more food while I was exercising and normally I tell he needs to get up and do it too but I doesn't make me mad anymore because I'm doing this for 3 reasons...1 because I want to 2 because I need too to be healthy enough for a baby and 3 all for the hopes of another child. Thankful I have some family support but I would have to say my biggest support would be god...I also have wonderful coworkers and wonderful people from church who have been praying for me for a long time now and I thank them so much because things are finally turning around.

1 comment:

  1. Good job, Holly! You sound so inspired and motivated. :)

    ReplyDelete